Jai Alai ... The Fastest Sport in the World!
I reached out to OLE to get a response on their upcoming "season." Here is what they responded with on Facebook.
1) Benny is not involved (we spoke).
2) Here is the link to the DIVISION OF PARI-MUTUEL WAGERING, PERMITHOLDER OPERATING LICENSES (...
3) Here is a copy of OLE's schedule
4) If I understand correctly, they are charging $10 for each performance. So if you want to watch for the entire day, that would be $70 or $80.
5) If I understand correctly, games will be to 2 points with points doubling after the 1st point.
Rob, do you know who the whores are that scumbag POS Dave Catina is using to fulfill this?
The free Ham sandwich and $5 a game that POS Catina provides isn't enough to offset one's integrity.
Not sure yet who's fulfilling the duties. Do we know if OLE will be offering a Superfecta or Pick 6?
From what I have heard: "The orlando players are knee pads chris, Dennis schumosky and ryne jr. They get no practice and have to play 8 perfs a day for 5 days straight."
Are these clowns former pro players? Never heard of any of them.