It really doesn't matter because of the sad condition of the sport.  At Miami, nobody but the players care - statistics are meaningless.  However, looking at them.....there have been some dreadful starts.

• Keith - O wins / 94 games
  • Restina - 3 wins / 100 games
  • Salazar - 1 win / 55 games

Looking at the entries, these 3 are in the same singles games over and over and over.  Just by dumb luck, shouldn't the win totals at least increase to the awful category?

I know with the Mr. 0'fer, it can't be lack of talent....so it has to be:  (pick one)

• Bad Post Positions
  • Getting Use to the Court
  • Competition is Outstanding
  • Nagging Injury
  • Bad Luck
  • Getting Use to Different Players
  • Court Lights are Bad
  • Balls are too fast/slow
  • Stars aren't aligned

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Image result for the american dream dusty

The American Dream hit paydirt!

Waiting for the video, which I'm sure is coming soon.  Its understood that everyone wants to see it because who doesn't root for the American Dream?

Keith has gotten off the monkey and now has two wins. Keith's style of play is not conducive to the Miami court and that is why you do not see a lot of wins by him. People of short stature need a certain type of court to get the most of their abilities. Mr. Ramsdale who is the new players manager at Miami will most certainly take Keith under his wing and show him the finer points of the game. Look for Keith to have a breakout second quarter. Restina is a new player so give him some time. Mr. Ramsdale will also have to guide and instruct Restina and mold him into a great player. With the vertrans Mr Ramsdale will let them play out, no instruction needed.

Your reply amuses me in two ways.

1- "Keith's style of play is not conducive to the Miami court".   Keith is much closer to 55 years old than 25 years old.  There is no court that is conducive to Keith's style of play.  If you are a big fan of Keith, you probably should've watched him 30 years ago.   I can't tell you who he did or didn't beat then, but presently he isn't beating any established professionals.

2- Steeve Ramsdale, new players manager at Miami, isn't showing anyone how to play the sport.  Or discussing winning strategy.  Or what shot to throw in what situation.  Whether its Aritz or Restina.....whether its Keith or Rekalde, Ramsdale isn't demonstrating how to throw a winning carom.  Keeping the rebote on the side wall won't be a discussion item between Ramsdale and any player on the roster.  Lets be thankful that the correct winner is declared official and the place doesn't burn down.  If those two things happen, Steeve has done a good job.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

DPOE replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"Wouldn't you like to see video on his kill shot nicknamed "the ambulance"?  …"
6 hours ago
steve r replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"The "cesna" ...   LOL"
14 hours ago
andrew elorriaga replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"Shirtless Jai Alai....sign up The Birdman!"
18 hours ago
FlJaiAlaiFan posted a discussion
18 hours ago
FlJaiAlaiFan left a comment for Nick Geraci
"Hi Nick ... Welcome to Merry Festival!"
Feb 14
Nick Geraci is now a member of Merry Festival
Feb 14
FlJaiAlaiFan commented on Joey Anthony's status
"The man ... the myth ... the LEGEND!  "
Feb 9
Joey Anthony posted a status
"Look at rastock...Lol! How many players around today can say they played with bolivar? Dude has very respectable numbers. Nice career!"
Feb 8
Kiel winkler replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion 1974 Jai Alai Game
"Hahaha"
Jan 28
DPOE replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Your reply amuses me in two ways. 1- "Keith's style of play is not conducive to the Miami…"
Jan 25
Richard Bandu replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Keith has gotten off the monkey and now has two wins. Keith's style of play is not conducive…"
Jan 23
DPOE replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Waiting for the video, which I'm sure is coming soon.  Its understood that everyone wants…"
Jan 20

© 2018   Created by FlJaiAlaiFan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service