Richard Bandu's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Keith has gotten off the monkey and now has two wins. Keith's style of play is not c…"

Richard Bandu replied Jan 23 to Miami - Slow Starts

5 Jan 25
Reply by DPOE

""

Richard Bandu replied Nov 6, 2017 to For the love of the game...

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Kiel winkler

"Hello Mr Alec Smith,  If you must know, my associate got his start playing in the Ph…"

Richard Bandu replied Oct 10, 2017 to Dania Jai Alai is Back!

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Richard Bandu

"Again its jai alai time and my associate will be playing at Miami when they start. …"

Richard Bandu replied Oct 5, 2017 to Dania Jai Alai is Back!

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Richard Bandu

"Recently, I think it was Big Dave who mistakenly awarded the wrong point to a team d…"

Richard Bandu replied Jun 25, 2017 to Big Dave Lemmon

2 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Joey Anthony

"I recall many moons ago watching Benny as a young man play at Ft Pearce Jai Alai.  H…"

Richard Bandu replied Aug 23, 2015 to St. Pete Jai-alai

8 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Richard Bandu

"Hello George Zephyrs.  I am sure you will be taking your troupe to the Orlando Amate…"

Richard Bandu replied Jul 10, 2015 to The opinions on this subject were mine and mine only. Many things said were reported to me by my friends of the Jaialai industry

58 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"Hmmmmm....I believe "I Love Jai Alai" believes what he is posting about Dania Jai Al…"

Richard Bandu replied Jul 9, 2015 to The opinions on this subject were mine and mine only. Many things said were reported to me by my friends of the Jaialai industry

58 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"This was inevitable that someone would get upset and leave MF.  I do hate to see peo…"

Richard Bandu replied May 12, 2015 to RB Jai Alai (Orlando) - A Critical Look at How We Got Where We Are Today

103 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mark Bander

"WOW!!! Really this is an interesting thread, I must say.  Never seen anything like i…"

Richard Bandu replied May 8, 2015 to RB Jai Alai (Orlando) - A Critical Look at How We Got Where We Are Today

103 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mark Bander

RSS

Latest Activity

DPOE replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"Wouldn't you like to see video on his kill shot nicknamed "the ambulance"?  …"
6 hours ago
steve r replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"The "cesna" ...   LOL"
14 hours ago
andrew elorriaga replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion The sport of Jai-Alai is nearly extinct. It’s up to these former Hurricanes to revive it
"Shirtless Jai Alai....sign up The Birdman!"
18 hours ago
FlJaiAlaiFan posted a discussion
18 hours ago
FlJaiAlaiFan left a comment for Nick Geraci
"Hi Nick ... Welcome to Merry Festival!"
Feb 14
Nick Geraci is now a member of Merry Festival
Feb 14
FlJaiAlaiFan commented on Joey Anthony's status
"The man ... the myth ... the LEGEND!  "
Feb 9
Joey Anthony posted a status
"Look at rastock...Lol! How many players around today can say they played with bolivar? Dude has very respectable numbers. Nice career!"
Feb 8
Kiel winkler replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion 1974 Jai Alai Game
"Hahaha"
Jan 28
DPOE replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Your reply amuses me in two ways. 1- "Keith's style of play is not conducive to the Miami…"
Jan 25
Richard Bandu replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Keith has gotten off the monkey and now has two wins. Keith's style of play is not conducive…"
Jan 23
DPOE replied to DPOE's discussion Miami - Slow Starts
"Waiting for the video, which I'm sure is coming soon.  Its understood that everyone wants…"
Jan 20

© 2018   Created by FlJaiAlaiFan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service