Richard Bandu's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Recently, I think it was Big Dave who mistakenly awarded the wrong point to a team d…"

Richard Bandu replied Jun 25 to Big Dave Lemmon

2 Jun 25
Reply by Joey Anthony

"I recall many moons ago watching Benny as a young man play at Ft Pearce Jai Alai.  H…"

Richard Bandu replied Aug 23, 2015 to St. Pete Jai-alai

8 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Richard Bandu

"Hello George Zephyrs.  I am sure you will be taking your troupe to the Orlando Amate…"

Richard Bandu replied Jul 10, 2015 to The opinions on this subject were mine and mine only. Many things said were reported to me by my friends of the Jaialai industry

58 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"Hmmmmm....I believe "I Love Jai Alai" believes what he is posting about Dania Jai Al…"

Richard Bandu replied Jul 9, 2015 to The opinions on this subject were mine and mine only. Many things said were reported to me by my friends of the Jaialai industry

58 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"This was inevitable that someone would get upset and leave MF.  I do hate to see peo…"

Richard Bandu replied May 12, 2015 to RB Jai Alai (Orlando) - A Critical Look at How We Got Where We Are Today

103 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mark Bander

"WOW!!! Really this is an interesting thread, I must say.  Never seen anything like i…"

Richard Bandu replied May 8, 2015 to RB Jai Alai (Orlando) - A Critical Look at How We Got Where We Are Today

103 May 14, 2015
Reply by Mark Bander

"It is my opinion that Larry Blitz aka Gary Doyle aka Larry CachinII is a most misund…"

Richard Bandu replied Jan 11, 2015 to Orlando Jai Alai

46 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by DPOE

"Mr Goitia the information you have presented is most welcomed. My circumstances, and…"

Richard Bandu replied Jan 1, 2015 to Juaristi " The cockiest player of all time, but had the skills to back it up"

15 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"You are so right Mr. Jerry, Juaristi was usually teamed up with Andrinua and they di…"

Richard Bandu replied Dec 23, 2014 to Juaristi " The cockiest player of all time, but had the skills to back it up"

15 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by ilovejaialai

"I see only one person complaining. I wish I would have found this website much soone…"

Richard Bandu replied Dec 22, 2014 to I am Banning this website.....I am now banning this website for boredom and too many corpse like members

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by DPOE

RSS

Latest Activity

FlJaiAlaiFan replied to Ronald's discussion Dania Summer Stats?
"Cool ... thanks Tiger!"
4 hours ago
FlJaiAlaiFan posted a discussion

Hurricane Irma - Hope you are safe!

Just a quick hello everyone.  Hoping those impacted by the hurricane are safe.  For the MF…See More
Sep 13
FlJaiAlaiFan posted a discussion
Sep 7
FlJaiAlaiFan posted videos
Sep 6
FlJaiAlaiFan replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion Basque Summer Partidos 2017 (Compilation)
"Finale Grand Slam 31 Août 2017 des Internationaux de Cesta Punta de Saint-Jean-de-LuzGoiko…"
Sep 6
FlJaiAlaiFan replied to FlJaiAlaiFan's discussion Basque Summer Partidos 2017 (Compilation)
"Demi finale Slam Espoir du 29 août 2017 des Internationaux de Cesta Punta de…"
Aug 30
FlJaiAlaiFan posted a video

Iñaki Jai Alai from Zizelka / Eneko Dorronsoro on Vimeo.

Iñaki Jai Alai

Iñaki Osa Goikoetxea jai alai player 11 times singles champion 6 times couples champion
Aug 28
FlJaiAlaiFan left a comment for Johndy Alac Monong
"Hi Johndy ... Welcome to Merry Festival!"
Aug 26
Johndy Alac Monong is now a member of Merry Festival
Aug 26
"Finale Master 4 du 22 août 2017 des Internationaux de Cesta Punta de Saint-Jean-de-Luz"
Aug 24
FlJaiAlaiFan left a comment for KATE KWAME
"Hi Kate ... welcome to Merry Festival!"
Aug 22
KATE KWAME is now a member of Merry Festival
Aug 22

© 2017   Created by FlJaiAlaiFan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service